New friends in Perth

Guest Jen29

Hey, I have been in Perth for a while now but my husband is now FIFO so I am looking for some new friends!

Would love to hear from anyone who is looking for new friends and looking to explore Perth. I love to go to the movies, the beach, bike riding and other outdoor activities, as well as the usual eating and drinking!

Currently live SOR but happy to travel around.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

Jen :smile:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cazperth
Hey, I have been in Perth for a while now but my husband is now FIFO so I am looking for some news friends!

Would love to hear from anyone who is looking for new friends. I love to go to the movies, the beach, bike riding and other outdoor activities and of course the usual eating and drinking!

I am SOR but am happy to travel.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Jen :smile:

Hello Jen,

I am 29 years old and have a beautiful 5 week old baby boy! We along with my partner are moving back to Perth in Jan 2012 (my partner is from Perth).. Would love to meet up as I too am looking to make new friends.. Is your hubby working in mines? My partner is hoping to get work up there too - fingers crossed...

Where you from? How long have you been in perth?

cx

Hey Kirsty

Would be great to meet up, I am in Canning Vale so not too far from you. Let me when your free and we can arrange something:smile:

Jen xx

Hey, thanks for the message. Congrats on your new arrival, hope he isn't too tiring, lol!!

Yeh hubby works on the oil rigs, so would be great to get together when you get back to Perth.

Hope to hear from you then :smile:

Jen xx

YeY :) lol!! I'm free saturday, it just so happens my friend is arriving on satday night so im doing the touristy things with her over that week just when i start to meet people on here....typical!! But were out a week on friday if you fancy it too?

K xx

Guest cazperth
Hey, thanks for the message. Congrats on your new arrival, hope he isn't too tiring, lol!!

Yeh hubby works on the oil rigs, so would be great to get together when you get back to Perth.

Jen xx

Jen - will def be in touch once we get settled in Perth. Looking forward to it!

cx

Guest cazperth

Jen xx

ps. I have sent you a friend request :)

Guest cazperth
Hey Caz, do you know where abouts your moving to in Perth?? Big congrats to ya

x

Hey Kirsty, We are moving to Canning Vale to start off with as my partners family live there.. any yourself?

cx

Hey, we live in Beeliar and have been here just over a year. We originally from Ireland. I'm 32 and my oh is 29. He starts a new job which is fifo in 2 weeks. Would love to meet more people so if u fancy a drink or coffee let's organise something.

Helen x

Guest cazperth
Hey, we live in Beeliar and have been here just over a year. We originally from Ireland. I'm 32 and my oh is 29. He starts a new job which is fifo in 2 weeks. Would love to meet more people so if u fancy a drink or coffee let's organise something.

Helen x

Hiya Helen,

Would def be on for meeting up when we arrive :) Where does ur OH work? and doing what? My OH is hoping to get up the mnes once we get back in Jan!

Cx

Hiya Helen,

Would def be on for meeting up when we arrive :) Where does ur OH work? and doing what? My OH is hoping to get up the mnes once we get back in Jan!

Cx

Hi caz,

My other half is a carpenter. I think it is fairly easy enough getting the mine work if u have a few contacts. My OH just called anyone he knew of and eventually got a start. Was the same when looking for work around Perth. Where in Ireland are you coming from? You must be so excited I know we were. Xx

Hey Helen, Beeliar isn't far at all.....my hubby is off back to work tomorrow for 2 weeks so would love to meet up sometime let me know your free xx

Guest cazperth
ha ha ha cool ill pm you my number, if ya dont fancy it we'll fix up another time to meet x

How was your night out In Northbridge, I have to admit I do like going out in Northbridge esp to my local Rosie O Gradys..... :) Had some great sessions there last year....

Let me know how it goes...

cx

Hi girls

Just heard my husbands contract (FIFO) is to commence on the 3rd October, OMG so i will be relocating from scotland to perth and will be up for the odd social event. teehee.

I am 41 and have 2 daughters, 12 & 8 and 2 mad cocker spaniels.

Diane x

Guest emilydeano
hey jen, i'm looking for friend's too and live SOR in wellard :) would be a treat to meet up. where You from in england and which suburb do You live in? hope to hear from You soon.

Kirsty Xx

Hey Kirsty...just having a look on here for the first time in ages and came across this...I'm living in wellard too and looking to meet some new people, especially local people as I work in the city and most people I've met live in the city suburbs or north of the river...how long have you been over here for? What has brought you over??

Hey Dianne, where abouts you moving too?? Hope it all goes ok

xx

Hey Emily... ah thats ace :) yeh i met a few people while i lived in cannington but their all NOR. Ive been in oz for 22months i love it just going in for PR which is really scary!!! My brother is lives here, he's been here 5 years. I came to visit and not looked back!! Would be great to meet up, are you upto much satday arvo were having a barbie if you fancy it?? If not we should defo sort something out xx

Archived